Re: [Gnash-dev] I want to help, what could I do?

From: Markus Gothe
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] I want to help, what could I do?
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:29:30 +0200

You could look at the tasks, start to fix / track down bugs... Getting into the codebase, which at is kinda complex at first glimpse.

Any kind of help is appreciated.

//Markus

On 15 Oct 2008, at 08:52, Romain Failliot wrote:

Hi everyone!

I'd like to help developping gnash project. Despite the fact that I'm already experienced in C/C++, I'm not very good at open source developpement and how it works. Should I just send a patch to you? Is there a small task I could work on so that I could understand the gnash code.

Well that's it, sorry for my ignorance about free developpement, I hope you see I want to help still.

Thanks,
Creak