Re: [Gnash-dev] a suggested gnash splash page, take 2

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] a suggested gnash splash page, take 2
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 17:43:05 +0200

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 12:54:14PM -0400, Russ Nelson wrote:

> There's one in packaging/debian/gnash.desktop.

Here is the one I use in fedora (in fact I don't use that one since I
need to do a wrapper around gnash, but it won't be needed anymore if
gnash opens a file if there is no argument), done by merging
swfdec.desktop with th eone in gnash/packaging/debian.

By the way, a cvsview interface for the current fedora spec file
and stuff is at:
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/rpms/gnash/devel/

There are patches for kde4 (also a bug in savannah), and a patch for
the manual.

--
Pat