Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash packages for Fedora / OLPC

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash packages for Fedora / OLPC
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 22:33:40 +0200

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 11:39:45AM -0600, Rob Savoye wrote:

>   To really work well, we need to stabilize the MIT-SHM support, as well
> as the XV support to bring the performance up to something reasonable. I

I added the two items in the "Release Goals" for 0.8.5 [1].
The XV support would need early verification as I suspect won't be as
straightforward as the MIT-SHM thing.

Bastiaan, I marked you as taking care of MIT-SHM (you had that gdk-based
patch right?).  And did you mention you'd look at XV too at the hackaton ?