[Gnash-dev] Monitoring Gnash Plugin activity

From: Himanshu Sheth
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Monitoring Gnash Plugin activity
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:51:10 +0530

Hi All,
I needed some information on how can we monitor the activity of the Gnash plugin(for example, while watching a video on YouTube the sequence of calls that follow during Playback,Rewind,Forward or basically on any Event).Just for information,this plugin helps me when I have Debug version of Adobe Version installed on my machine anything like this, would be of great help.

Any pointers would be quite helpful.Thanks in advance.

With Regards,
- Himanshu Sheth
http://thoughtsprevail.blogspot.com | http://www.twitter.com/hjsblogger | http://www.linkedin.com/in/himanshujsheth