Re: [Gnash-dev] Liteweight Flash

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Liteweight Flash
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 15:07:21 +0100

Hello all,

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 7:56 PM, Peter Carlson <address@hidden> wrote:
> We have a super small embedded device that runs redhat with a touchscreen.
> We are wanting to integrate liteweight flash onto it.  We only have about
> 1mb of space or so to work with for this feature.  We do not need all the

You mean 1MB of root filesystem space I presume?

I finished a project involving a handheld device (Linux on a Atmel
AVR32 AP7000 processor), with some lightweight Flash GUI on it.

Gnash (for framebuffer) compiled to 700 kilobytes, without any attempt
to optimize any further size-wise.
But as said, it's the dependencies that might be more than that.

I had this enabled, everything else disabled (not mentioned here):

--enable-gui=gtk \
                --enable-renderer=agg \
                --enable-agg \
                --enable-gui=fb \