Re: [Gnash-dev] Operational problem

From: Praveen A
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Operational problem
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2008 23:51:42 -0800

2008/12/25 Willy Gommel <address@hidden>:
> Wonderful idea .... but how do I implement it on a plug-in?

Sure you can.

just run
export GNASH_OPTIONS=writelauncher

and launch your browser from there and go to the flash movie. Its like
gnash tracking all the flash movie locations on its own. You can just
relax :-)

You will get a gnash-debug-*.sh in /tmp once you finish all you wanted to do.

This is the one I got for this movie.

/usr/local/bin/gtk-gnash -j 720 -k 486 -U
'' -P 'align=middle' -P
'allowscriptaccess=sameDomain' -P 'bgcolor=#ffffff' -P 'height=486' -P
'name=pc_flashTour' -P
'pluginspage=' -P
'quality=high' -P 'src=tour/pc_flashTour.swf' -P
'type=application/x-shockwave-flash' -P 'width=720' $@

പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
(as seen on /.)
Join The DRM Elimination Crew Now!