Re: [Gnash-dev] Is something wrong with web access to the Gnash repo?

From: Robinson Tryon
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Is something wrong with web access to the Gnash repo?
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 15:15:15 -0500

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 1:51 PM, Bastiaan Jacques <address@hidden> wrote:
> I think the Savannah guys are trying to get Loggerhead working
> again. I haven't been able to use it for several months now. That said,
> you can report problems here:
>
> https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=addsupport&group=administration
>
> Bastiaan

Thanks -- I filed a bug (http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?106632) and
was told that "Web access to bazaar repo is experimental".

Given that web access is not only experimental, but _not working at
all_ right now, could someone please put a warning on pages linking to
the Loggerhead web interface?

Here are the obvious two:
https://savannah.gnu.org/bzr/?group=gnash
https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gnash/

On the topic of source repositories, Gnash moved from CVS to Bazaar in
July of last year. Is there a reason why the CVS repository is still
up and listed on the Savannah project page? Is anyone still pulling
from there?

--R