[Gnash-dev] pre-release snapshots for testing

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: [Gnash-dev] pre-release snapshots for testing
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:53:15 -0700

I've got some pre-release snapshots ready for testing, buried in
http://www.getgnash.org/packages/snapshots{debian,fedora,ubuntu). This
includes fresh source snapshots and binary builds in rpm and deb
format.(thanks to our newly rebuilt build farm) The main thing missing
in this is a tweak to add 2009 to the copyright messages everywhere, and
fixing the version number to be the release, instead of "trunk20090225".

There are likely a few bugs in this release, but my main concern is
stability and adequate performance. I'd appreciate some feedback on
whether these work for everyone. I'm also interested in any build &
config issues on *BSD, open embedded, other platforms, etc...