Re: [Gnash-dev] request informations

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] request informations
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 08:11:22 -0700

Giulia Di Ninni wrote:

> I want introduce gnash (for avr32) on device,
> I see file depend (boost, gstreamer,....)

 Use ffmpeg instead of gstreamer for a device.

> I compile, but I have every every errors!!!

  Errors in compiling Gnash, or the dependent packages like boost ? Some
help is here: http://wiki.gnashdev.org/Building_dependant_packages

> Gnash is ok???????

  What version of Gnash are you trying to build ?

> What is the step for use gnash on a  device????
>
> (I yet read "install, readme,....")

  ./autogen.sh, ./configure ... ; make

> What are the technical data of interfaces for to use gnash????

  Gnash supports running in a framebuffer or on X11.

> Can I contact competent someone???

  You just did. :-)