Re: [Gnash-dev] Prepare patches

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Prepare patches
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 23:37:06 +0200

that's strange. Cairo should be faster than AGG since it should be
harware accelerated (at least on linux but not on OS4).

 It's likely a problem with our Cairo support, it's never really been
optimized. We just make sure it compiles...

uhm, didn't know this. I was sure that on Linux it was higly optimized. That's sound strange to me

 It shouldn't, SWF is a big-endian format. :-) Anyway, as of revno
#10809, there is a --enable=gui=aos4 option. Any changes to how it
builds go in gui/am-frag/aos4.am. Right now it expects AOS4_CFLAGS and
AOS4_LIBS to be set, which currently default to /usr/include and
/usr/lib (in your compilers default path). You can look in
gui/am-frag/aos4.am to see how I named the files that don't exist yet, I
used the sdl files as a template since that's what you said you had used.

Thank you very much. in the meanwhile i've created some small patches but i think that most lines included in this patches can be removed.
Nothing related the GUI at moment but only thos patches that i'm sure will remain there forever.. :)
I mean all regards the #include <netinet/in.h>
it should not broke nothing on linux but are needed on os4. that's strange that you use <arpa/inet.h>.
It's the first time i've seen it in a linux port

 We'll expect screenshots for our collection on our gnashdev wiki. :-)

you can find something yet on my site.. ;)

Andrea Palmatè
http://www.amigasoft.net