Re: [Gnash-dev] libltdl doesn't contain its include files anymore

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] libltdl doesn't contain its include files anymore
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:19:05 -0600

Andrea Palmatè wrote:

> indeed.. my first think would be to disable thread from start. For
> example i've disabled it in my libboost that's because multithreading
> with boost on os4 doesn't work very well.
> So, maybe, discard that patch now (except for the network one and for
> wstring). i'll try to test with out SysV  IPC and i'll report if all is ok

  I would have preferred to use POSIX shared memory for the
LocalConnection() ActionScript class, but to interwork with the Adobe
player it needed to be the SYS V style, that that's how it's currently
implemented. The POSIX API is so much simpler to use.

  So it everything is a thread, then yeah, malloc() should be able to
replace mmap(). Is there a native thread interface on AmigaOS4 we could
use instead of Boost threads ?