Re: [Gnash-dev] patch for curl_adapter.

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] patch for curl_adapter.
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:28:21 +0200

Rob Savoye ha scritto:
  On OS/2 ? I believe he did have YouTube working on OS/2. On other
platforms, *BSD, linuxes, etc, yes 0.8.5 handles YouTube video just fine.

uhm.. not here.. But next step is to understand how manage some
resources. The case is:

1) Windows
They have the first letter that is the drive and then there is a ":". So
this is the drive. Simply

2) Unix like
They have / that is the first char of a path. and then /usr is a
physical path.

3) Amigaos
We don't have nothing native related unix. For example we don't have
getenv("HOME") but we use PROGDIR:. We have CURRDIR: that is the current
dir and so on
Our devices, or assigments are with variable length size. For example we
could have "THISISMYDISK:" or, for example, "C:" that point to the
command directory and that is an assign.
We could have also an assignment or a disk called HTTP:...
Luckily we have a lib that we use when compiling unix like program
called -lunix that can convert from unix to amigaos and from amigaos to
unix. Indeed if I use in the program /progdir, libunix convert it into
PROGDIR: at runtime

Now the question is.
I'm sure (because 99,9% of unix program do so) that there is in the code
something related getenv("HOME") (and i found it..) but iirc there is
something related also on if (dir[0] != '/' && dir[1] == ':' ) then is a
windows drive.
How can I manage it?

Andrea