[Gnash-dev] SDL sound handler

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: [Gnash-dev] SDL sound handler
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 13:08:04 +0200

Hello guys,
i'm trying to replace SDL lound handler with native OS4 one but i need some explanation about SDL one. In the SDL version there is a callback function that is called by SDL audio thread when there is some data available to be played. I don't have a callback function and i want to play the data when is ready to be played,.
i've seen that gnash call

SDL_sound_handler::fill_stream_data()

Is this the right place to put my function that play the audio?

Andrea