[Gnash-dev] Who does what

From: mendez
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Who does what
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:51:07 +0200

I have a quick question.

I am trying to understand the internals of gnash (failing miserably, but still trying). And I want to know who is doing what. In particular I would like to know which subproject/library/gremlin is in charge of reading the SWF files, and which one is in charge of rendering them? I assume that once the SWF files are parsed they are given to Cairo in some sort of c form, but I havent been able to find where (or whether) this happens.

Could somebody point me out in the right direction please?

     Erick