Re: [Gnash-dev] Implementing Stage.showMenu()

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Implementing Stage.showMenu()
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 01:16:59 +0200

 I think the power should always be given to user, not
publisher of any SWF. That said, the user should also have the power
to have a Gnash instance behaving as close as possible to the
proprietary counterpart (for whatever reason) so semantic of
showMenu response shoudl be a runtime configurationi IMHO.

--strk;