Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash project files for Visual Studio

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash project files for Visual Studio
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 08:36:26 -0600

Ernest G. Ngaruiya wrote:

> Does anyone have a MS Visual Studio .sln or .vcproj file that I could
> use to build gnash, or even binaries that I could use for testing?

  This has been done several times, but I don't believe anyone has
updated the .proj files to work after all the file rearranging we've
been doing the last month. There should be posts in the archives of this
list from the last person to do this.

  We use Mingw32 as our cross-compiler, never tried it with WinCE, but
works for regular win32 builds. Our docs on how to use mingw32 is at:
http://wiki.gnashdev.org/Cross_building_with_mingw.

> Alternatively, how else could I successfully cross-compile gnash for
> WinCE 5 on ARM?

  There is a WinCE-ARM executable on our getgnash.org site, but I hear
it doesn't actually work.