Re: [Gnash-dev] debugging environment

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] debugging environment
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 13:51:05 -0700 (PDT)

Most (all?) developers use gdb for step-through debugging. I think most
people use text editors like ViM, although Rob is known to use
SourceNav in addition. I used to rely heavily on CVSWeb and the Bazaar
successor, but that service has been out of order for a while.

For memory debugging, I would highly recommend Valgrind.

Bastiaan