Re: [Gnash-dev] Audio question

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Audio question
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 20:10:06 +0200

Another thing.
How the movie sound is played on your machines?

Here i get also clicks with SDL version

and however i don't see many things form the original movie (but this is another thing..)

Il giorno 10/set/09, alle ore 19:46, strk ha scritto:

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 07:22:30PM +0200, Andrea Palmatè wrote:

For default implementation you mean mine?

I mean the one in sound_handler base class.
Did you do that ? I thought it was mine ...

well, i actually use fetchSample to get the samples (that should
already mixed i think) and pass them to the audio card using the mix

fetchSample returns the samples already mixed, but internally
it mixes them using the ::mix() function which is virtual
so overridable by subclass.

The base class does NOT communicate with the audio card
in any way. That part is left to the subclass.

Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign  /\  Keep it simple!

Gnash-dev mailing list