Re: [Gnash-dev] using gnash to play BBC iPlayer content

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] using gnash to play BBC iPlayer content
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 18:44:00 -0600

On 09/11/09 14:21, Matthew Spencer wrote:

I do have a pressing need to get iPlayer working, so access to your branch
would be advantageous.  I understand that there will be a steep learning
curve.  I will be be upfront about the time I have available though, family

  The timing doesn't matter to me, an hour or so may be fine.

If there are any design documents you can point me at, or pointers to your
branch, that would be great..

What docs I've written are all on http://www.gnashdev.org. The OSFlash site is also somewhat useful, but I've discovered some of their info is completely bogus. I've also been trying to add many more comments into the code. Any additional notes of corrections on our wiki would be greatly appreciated.