[Gnash-dev] Error Reporting

From: manuel fontan garcia
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Error Reporting
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 12:29:40 +0200

Cheers,

My name is Manuel Fontán I'm Spanish student from Vigo, I'm using OpenMeetings as web conference service, but I'm having lots of problems with the flash plugin, getting a poor quality and crashes when synchronizing.

So I'll like to report this error properly but I don know how to.

Could anyone give me a little tutorial ? I mean some basic tools and steps to properly describe the bugs I find.

Best Regards,

Manuel Fontán