Re: [Gnash-dev] Mips port...

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Mips port...
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 20:57:18 +0200

Il giorno 08/ott/09, alle ore 18:39, Markus Gothe ha scritto:

Indeed 400MHz is slow, which render do you use? I guess ffmpeg could be optimized using the DSP ASE IS.

400 mhz seems slow, but with MPlayer and SDL video mode (software) FLV played on my Amiga 533MHZ are quite acceptable. So however Gnash add a substantial hoveread that put the CPU at 100%. I have also this problem (and after 5 months don't find the solution) also on a 933mhz G4
Is your MIPS Big Endian or Little Endian?