[Gnash-dev] Re: YouTube using SWF10 today

From: Marcin Cieslak
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Re: YouTube using SWF10 today
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 20:55:57 +0000 (UTC)

Dnia 13.10.2009 Rob Savoye <address@hidden> napisał/a:
> On 10/13/09 13:51, Marcin Cieslak wrote:
>> Dnia 08.10.2009 John Gilmore<address@hidden>  napisał/a:
>>> I went to this page today, and got a black gnash box:
>> As a workaround, this works:
>    Interesting, sounds like a parsing problem of the parameters.

Nope, there are two different programs:

/v/ loads the script
and this is the traditional viewer without ActionScript 3.

/watch?v= embeds
and this is the new viewer with ActionScript 3. swfmill
reports SYMBOLCLASS and DOABCDEFINE tags there.

A better workaround for privoxy ( users:

put at the end of your "user.action" file:

{ +filter{downgradeyoutube} }

put at the end of your "user.filter" file:

FILTER: downgradeyoutube

              << Marcin Cieslak // address@hidden >>