Re: [Gnash-dev] Anyone having build troubles on 'make check' ?

From: Craig Kelley
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Anyone having build troubles on 'make check' ?
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:12:56 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010, Benjamin Wolsey wrote:

http://pastebin.com/m3021b2cf

I get this (very) occasionally too. I guess it's a timing-based one like
the intermittently failing mtasc and swfdec testcases. A second run
usually succeeds.

I'm not sure if I have a strange build box, but I've run it five times in a row and it always dies right there.

--
Craig Kelley
http://inconnu.islug.org/~ink finger same server for PGP block