Re: [Gnash-dev] release 0.8.7 branch made

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] release 0.8.7 branch made
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 23:17:57 +0100

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 04:25:37PM -0500, Robinson Tryon wrote:

> strk: I tossed your two examples up here:
> If there are any other bazaar commands people ought to know, we can
> document them on that page.

There is always the option of checking out as a developer, not
just for the branch. The base url for checkouts is:

 # Anonymous:

 # Developer:

What we do under those "roots" is up to us.
So far trunk is in a subdir called 'trunk'.
And that's all we clearly defined I'm afraid :)

I've no idea how to get a list of what's under
the root using bzr(1) itself (anyone ?).
The loggerhead on savannah is also no-more-available.

If we want to set up a policy, we could do what is common
practice with SVN, that is:

Not sure if the tags line is applicable to bzr at all though.