Re: [Gnash-dev] Hardware acceleration support

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Hardware acceleration support
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 19:02:51 -0800 (PST)

Very cool, well done!

Bastiaan

On Mon, 1 Mar 2010, Rob Savoye wrote:

I've been hacking on hardware video decoding support in an experimental
branch ('hwaccel'), and just added support for Gnash to load the
renderer at runtime. So that means one can change between Cairo,.
OpenGL, and AGG when gnash is started. It's also configurable by a
gnashrc setting. Currently I'm just putting all the backends in one big
library, and also all the GUI glue code. Luckily there were zero name
collisions on anything.