Re: [Gnash-dev] Hardware acceleration support

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Hardware acceleration support
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 09:43:35 +0100

Last email, I promise...

The hwaccel branch won't compile with default configuration for me:
gtk_canvas.cpp:246 (GtkAggVaapiGlue isn't defined).

Kde4Gui won't link because of multiple definitions (no idea why, but
it's not a problem in trunk).

There are some important compiler warnings in Renderer_ogl.cpp, which I
don't remember being in trunk.

And finally, as well as the dodgy indentation in the added code, there
is a missing return on gtk.cpp:2277. This is very likely to cause a
segfault, and there is an obvious compiler warning about it.

I will fix the indentation and the return bug.

Free Flash, use Gnash

Benjamin Wolsey, Software Developer -
C++ and Open-Source Flash blog -