Re: [Gnash-dev] Hardware acceleration support

From: Gwenole Beauchesne
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Hardware acceleration support
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 16:59:15 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 2 Mar 2010, Rob Savoye wrote:

Gwenole Beauchesne wrote:

Actually, this won't work for VAAPI at this time because you won't have
the right VaapiGlobalContext initialized for OGL. I will look into his
once the remaining bits are merged.

 I noticed too that OpenGL doesn't work anyway, I obviously broke
something. All I get now is a blank grey box. The changes for switching
renderers is separate from the VAAPI code, even though they're in the
same branch.

It seems OGL doesn't work at all, no matter VA-API is built-in or not. Something is probably wrong with the DRI/GLX check.

** (lt-gtk-gnash:14386): WARNING **: This systms lacks a hardware OpenGL driver!
(lt-gtk-gnash:14386): GtkGLExt-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_set_gl_capability:
assertion `!GTK_WIDGET_REALIZED (widget)' failed
[...]