Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash Development for IP STB

From: Markus Gothe
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash Development for IP STB
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 04:10:56 +0100

I guess its feasible; all I need is  dev-board, jTag and a TV(?) and plenty of spare-time.

//Markus

On 28 Feb 2010, at 15:31, Mohammad Mahefooz wrote:

Hi,

We are manufacturing an IP Set top box based on Texas Instruments DaVinci DM6446 SoC with Linux OS. We are planning to deploy Opera Client Devices SDK in our IP STB. In this regards, we are looking for customized version of Gnash for porting into our IP STB as both Opera plug in and Standalone engine. You can contact me at address@hidden.

Regards,
Mohammad Mahefooz