Re: [Gnash-dev] Stable branch of Gnash

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Stable branch of Gnash
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 11:34:43 -0500

On 05/22/2010 07:42 AM, Benjamin Wolsey wrote:

>> -// test the System::security.allowDomain method
>> -check_equals ( typeof(, 'function' );
>> -
>> -// test the method
>> -check_equals ( typeof(, 'function');
>> -
> What does the maintainer do? He drops the tests! Now he can put his
> broken code back in, and no one need ever notice!

  I did not drop any tests, you are just spewing. I fixed the test cases
yesterday, as the two function tests were for a swf v7+ function, and
the code in System_as.cpp was not creating them properly for that
version. I see in revno #12195 both of those tests are not commented
out, so I can only assume you are hallucinating. I am getting really
tired of these baseless accusations.

  There is obviously something screwed up here. Have you checked your
branch ?

        - rob -