Re: [Gnash-dev] Stable branch of Gnash

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Stable branch of Gnash
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 11:34:47 -0500

On 05/22/2010 07:36 AM, strk wrote:

> Removed from Savannah project ?! Really ?

  I can not allow a power-hungry developer to continue to reverting my
changes. You have no right at all to do so, I started this project,
funded your work for many years, and all you do is spit in my face.

> Looking forward for the new stable branch. Count on me for hosting
> mailing list / website / tracker.

 Would you like to be dropped as well ? I will not tolerate developers
that work against the goals of this project. Regardless of how you both
feel, I am still the maintainer of Gnash.

  Now you'll find out all the work it requires to maintain the project
infrastructure. Good luck raising your own funding without me.