[Gnash-dev] Improvements ahead and forking

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Improvements ahead and forking
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 08:23:56 +0200

I worked on testsuite improvements to avoid use of device
fonts when checking metrics. This should result in stable
results with the proprietary player _and_ gnash on different
systems.

Now I'd like to commit it but dunno where.

Committing to trunk (assuming I still have commit access)
would not get appropriate review by Benjamin who knows what
he's doing more than anyone else at this moment.
Also, I'd incurr the risk of my improvements being thrown away
by someone not willing to communicate about changes.

Committing to a different branch / fork would make current
divergence get larger making it harder to ever get back to
being a single project.

Does anyone on this list care about this issue ?