Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: unreachable objects at startup

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: unreachable objects at startup
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 15:03:09 +0200

>  2. "enableDebugConsole" global special function, for which we
>     clear all the properties which are added by the builtin_function
>     constructor. This is unimplemented, btw. Fixing this would require
>     adding another constructor to both as_function and builtin_function.

I remember now...

The proper way to do this is to make Gnash's function classes not depend
on statics and then stop initializing properties in the as_function
constructor, but it's a few days' work.

Use Gnash, the GNU Flash Player!

Benjamin Wolsey, Software Developer -
C++ and Open-Source Flash blog -