Re: [Gnash-dev] PATCH: gnash 0.8.5: match TTF fonts on the fullname attr

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] PATCH: gnash 0.8.5: match TTF fonts on the fullname attribute
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 20:17:14 +0200

Bernd, any chance you know a way to instruct flash players
(both Gnash and the Adobe one) where to look for system fonts
as a normal user ?
It'd help producing automated self-contained tests to ensure
things like this don't get broke after fix.

We have zero automated tests for rendering of device fonts
so far, not nowhing how to obtain consistent results among different
systems.

--strk;