Re: [Gnash-dev] Property case and AVM2

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Property case and AVM2
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 12:03:48 +0200

My development branch is available here for anyone interested in the
changes:

bzr branch lp:~bwy/+junk/gnash-devel

or web interface: https://code.launchpad.net/~bwy/+junk/gnash-devel

Be aware that there are still compiler warnings and various ugly things
in it! It takes no account of AVM2, and the as3compile tests fail
because I removed a function that was faking static properties.

bwy