[Gnash-dev] Lightspark/Gnash integration

From: Alessandro Pignotti
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Lightspark/Gnash integration
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 19:18:13 +0200

Hi everyone,

I'm currently thinking about how to make lightspark fall back on gnash if the
SWF version is <= 8.

My current plan is to delay the creation of the rendering and input handling
machinery until the SWF version is known. If version<=8 I'll dump the SWF to a
file and then execute it using an external instance of gnash invoked with the
--xid option to render inside the already allocated window.

Do you think it's a sane approach?

Regards,
Alessandro Pignotti