[Gnash-dev] youtube with GNASH_OPTIONS=writelauncher set

From: Ashley Reid
Subject: [Gnash-dev] youtube with GNASH_OPTIONS=writelauncher set
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 14:14:38 +0200

I am using this to run the stand alone player, but for some reason the default swf file that is written to /tmp/gnash-debug-1.sh does not work. It works in Firefox and if I copy and paste the .swf file that is used in Firefox into the gnash-debug-1.sh, then it works for the standalone player too.

Anyone know why the launcher is not writing out the correct .swf file? I am using source from 0.8.8 zip and not top of tree.

Thanks,
Ash