Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash-dump on OS X

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash-dump on OS X
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 21:35:52 +0200

Am Montag, den 18.10.2010, 11:13 -0800 schrieb Jeff Harmon:
> Hi all,
>
>  I hope this is the right list to ask this question: how might one
>  compile gnash-dump on OS X Leopard (10.5.8 Server)?  We use Mac Ports,
>  not Fink, presently, but it seems to be irrelevant regardless.

Do you have specific problems during compiling? If so, it's useful if
you can make a log of the errors available.

If you haven't got to that stage yet, there is an out-of-date and
incomplete set of instructions on the Gnash wiki that might have some
useful information:

http://wiki.gnashdev.org/Building_on_Mac_OS_X

bwy

Use Gnash, the GNU Flash Player!