[Gnash-dev] buildbot looking for slaves

From: strk
Subject: [Gnash-dev] buildbot looking for slaves
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 20:16:55 +0100

Hi everybody,
I've been looking at bringing the gnash buildbot
back up as I belive it'd help getting releases out
more often.

Buildbot master is up and running, but has no real
slaves yet.

http://www.gnashdev.org:8010

Slaves are machines that are available to run some
builds on the master's request. They don't have to
be always online, but it's easier if they are.
They need to have all dependencies required to build
gnash. For a start vanilla configs, later on we might
add more options.

Any kind of system is welcome, but we're particularly
looking for BSD systems.

If you can help ask for instructions on how to setup a slave.

Thank you.