Re: [Gnash-dev] Dictatorship again ?

From: Dossy Shiobara
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Dictatorship again ?
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 21:03:40 -0500

Git works really well for managing contributions from many directions,
funneled into one project maintainer.  Things like git-am,
git-format-patch and git-send-email, along with plain push/pull from
various repos, makes this very tolerable.

I would argue that Linux kernel has a lot more volume and I believe
Linus indicated that he wouldn't be able to keep up with it if Git
didn't have these features that makes this model of development easy to

On 12/9/10 7:24 PM, Rob Savoye wrote:
>   All this will do is to split the effort, and make lots of busy work
> for everyone.

Dossy Shiobara              | address@hidden |
Panoptic Computer Network   |