[Gnash-dev] Re: pre-release candidate

From: Petter Reinholdtsen
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Re: pre-release candidate
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 14:32:38 +0100

[Sandro Santilli]
> Rob, there are 25 bugs on the tracker which are marked with severities
> from Important up [1].
>
> I think those issues should be addressed prior to make any candidate
> release.

While I agree it would be great to have more bugs fixed and more
features implemented, I also believe it is important to get regular
releases with high frequency.  So given the choice of releasing what
is available now and waiting for someone to find time to fix more
bugs, I believe it is better to release now and hope to have more bugs
fixed in the next release.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen