Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: pre-release candidate

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: pre-release candidate
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 18:56:32 -0700

On 02/08/11 18:42, Brad wrote:

> I'm seeing this one a fair amount..
> https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32069

  Interesting, I haven't, at least not on my systems.

> and the cookie related issue in this one which I mentioned in this thread.
> https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32318

  Note that I filed that one, and did get it working, so should have
closed it. I'm leaving it open now till I can test on OpenBSD. Note that
in that case it wasn't a Gnash problem, but a Firefox one.

> But I tend to agree with strk and that the currently filed bugs within
> the bug tracker should be looked through and taken into consideration
> before cutting a new release.

  Bugs should be fixed before the code freeze, that's how the process is
supposed to work. Just cause I'm the one that makes the release, doesn't
mean I'm the one that has to fix all the bugs. I did go through the bug
tracker when starting the code freeze, it's just that I wasn't going to
launch off and try to fix them all during the release process.
Supposedly I'm not the only Gnash developer, although when doing a
release, it sure feels like it...