Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: pre-release candidate

From: Brad
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: pre-release candidate
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 21:11:20 -0500

On 08/02/11 8:56 PM, Rob Savoye wrote:
   Bugs should be fixed before the code freeze, that's how the process is
supposed to work. Just cause I'm the one that makes the release, doesn't
mean I'm the one that has to fix all the bugs. I did go through the bug
tracker when starting the code freeze, it's just that I wasn't going to
launch off and try to fix them all during the release process.
Supposedly I'm not the only Gnash developer, although when doing a
release, it sure feels like it...

        - rob -

I wasn't saying you should be the one fixing the bugs and the only one. But someone was advocating making a release without taking the bugs within the bug tracker into consideration before cutting the release.

believed to be clean.