Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash 0.8.9 status

From: Benjamin Wolsey
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash 0.8.9 status
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 09:24:12 +0100

> I don't think that should be the (sole) criterion for release
> blockers... A functionality bug that affects a lot of users is more
> critical IMHO than an rare crasher.

Regressions are also considered release blockers, but in this case there
were none left. Other things (such as YouTube playback or very high CPU
usage) may also be considered a blocker, depending on what the cause is,
how easy it is to fix, and how many people experience it. There may even
be other types of blockers, depending on what we feel like.

bwy

The current release of Gnash is 0.8.8
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/

Benjamin Wolsey, Software Developer - http://benjaminwolsey.de