Re: [Gnash-dev] Removal candidates

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Removal candidates
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 20:30:21 +0100 (CET)

I'm wondering whether the FLTK GUI is used at all. When it was written
years ago, the idea was that FLTK2 would be released soon, but that
still hasn't happened. I can sort of see keeping this for portability
reasons, but even mingw32 comes with GTK these days.

I'm fairly certain nobody uses the Aqua (native OSX) GUI either, seeing
as it has never worked correctly. If a native OSX application bundle is
to be built, I think it should use GTK anyway; even the GTK2 port for
OSX implements enough features for Gnash.

They would both be candidates for removal in my view.

Bastiaan