Re: [Gnash-dev] OpenVG support coming

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] OpenVG support coming
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 15:24:42 -0600

On 03/22/11 15:16, Sandro Santilli wrote:

> Does this mean you think the old functions are to be replaced ?
> Is it really necessary ? Can you give more details on the issue ?

  It's not necessary, but as bwy pointed out, there currently there is
some duplication of accessors that work slightly differently. I had
planned to make all the existing renderers work "the new way", but like
I said, that's the following phase after this one. I have enough to do
before this gets merged in as it is.

> I hope you'll be as wise to also accept the reviews and act upon them.

  I didn't say I was ignoring review comments. I only said that I'm not
forcing anyone to look at this code, whether they do so is up to them. I
don't need a code review to check this in, I'm just trying to give
anyone that cares a chance for input before I do so.