[Gnash-dev] Improvements for Gnash 0.8.10 ?

From: Sandro Santilli
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Improvements for Gnash 0.8.10 ?
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 14:26:03 +0200

Following Benjamin's list about new features here's a short one about
improving what we have:

 * Reduce CPU usage by limiting _rendering_ rate to a user-specified value
   (aka frame-dropping)
 * Review invalidated-bounds detection by adding regression testing and
   improving it where possible (CPU relief)
 * Reduce memory usage by adding refcount to GC-managed resources
 * Setup a performance-oriented testing framework

These are the ones I'd be available and pleased to work on in the short term.
Let me know if you'd like to sponsor any.