Re: [Gnash-dev] OM Now shutting down

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] OM Now shutting down
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 08:13:23 -0600

On 08/04/11 08:03, Sandro Santilli wrote:

> If you'll ever be willing to shut them down please let us know in time
> for a clean data migration. It'd be nice not to loose the data on
> the wiki, the master buildbot config, all domain names and eventually
> also the drupal site (altought I'm not sure of how much use the latter is).

  We won't loose anything, I make backups to my home server. I may be
able to keep it going for a long time, we'll just have to see... The
gnashdev.org domain we won't loose, that's only $6/yr. The Open Media
Now site is already down, and I'll let the domain expire when it's due.

> I was only aware of a 1.4k USD budget for AVM2 ?

  That money I'm stuck with holding onto till somebody agrees to work on
that task. Because the donations went into my private paypal account, I
had to pay 25% income tax on it... so I guess that's my own personal
donation to this task, which nobody seems to want to do.