Re: [Gnash-dev] Advances from GameSWF

From: Pete Hobson
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Advances from GameSWF
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 18:27:03 +0100

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 6:08 PM, Sandro Santilli <address@hidden> wrote:

> Its been
> (relatively) trivial to get gameSWF up and running within my game.
>
> Also gameSWF is public Domain - I really have to statically link in my case

You do can statically link Gnash. But yeah, you'll have to make the
source code of your game available to others.
Wouldn't it be nice to do so ? :)

Its rarely the *developer* of a game that can make that call.  Thats why i was looking to contribute in other ways:  I make my port of gameswf available and if i could of contributed to the (stale) gameswf code base I'd be more than happy.