Re: [Gnash-dev] Fwd: [bug #34533] i18n error, string typographical error

From: Chris Leonard
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Fwd: [bug #34533] i18n error, string typographical error
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 03:39:37 -0400

Yes, I did not see the duplicate bug previously filed by the Sugar Labs  Danish localizer.

can be closed as duplicate.

I guess the hosting of your PO files on our Pootle instance is prompting i18n improvement bugs to be filed by our localizers.  I would appreciate it if you would consider updating the POT in your repo so that I can easily refresh the POT from an "official" source.   I must admit, I was not expecting "DIY" as a response to my POT refresh request.

Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator.

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 2:33 AM, Sandro Santilli <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 10:21:25PM -0400, Chris Leonard wrote:
> Can someone please confirm whether I have guessed correctly about this
> apparent spelling error?

I think I've fixed it a few weeks ago.
See commit dd587e681e3de0bad0d339789c32ecd27f32c51d
It refers to
Is yours (#34533) a duplicate ?

 ()   Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer