Re: [Gnash-dev] Completed PO file - British English

From: Gabriele Giacone
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Completed PO file - British English
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 20:10:58 +0200

Hi Chris,
applied Danish, British and Spanish translations as they are.
I've also added a few missing directories and regenerated POT file.

On 10/23/2011 06:38 PM, Chris Leonard wrote:
> By sending to the list, I was just trying to follow what I understood to
> be the preferred Gnash process for PO submission.  All of the Gnash PO
> files are hosted on our Pootle instance and as a general rule, anyone
> can download the files, but there is not a single link for all Gnash PO
> files together, you need to go language-by-language.

Yeah there's a link for each one e.g.
You might just point them out instead of attaching them. Or file a bug
or patch [0][1] on savannah and again attaching or pointing out. As you
prefer. Personally I'd prefer the latter not to fill mailboxes.

Thanks for your contribution.